Two thoughts I read this week that I liked.
The first:
"Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings,
we continue to fly...on broomsticks...we're flexible that way."
A post on my sister-in-law's facebook page.
***
The second:
"Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.”
Mark Twain
***
The first one just made me laugh out loud and I've thought a lot about the second one this week. Especially since today is my birthday. I woke up with a stiff neck wondering to myself, is this what I get for getting older?!?! Aside from this it's been a great day! This morning a friend took me to breakfast at Village Inn (thanks again! I know you'll likely read this), I've done some shopping, read a book, watched part of one of my favorite movies Stardust and that's all before the party tonight! I have a few friends coming over for games. Birthdays are awesome! Especially if you don't think about the getting older part. That's all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment