It's been a cold, rainy day in NYC which has been a little disappointing since it's our last night here. We relaxed a little today and didn't do as much since it is Sunday. The highlight of the day was seeing Mary Poppins on Broadway! The show was amazingly fun! When Bert started tap dancing on the ceiling during the song "Step in Time" (yes, it's true!) I realized my mouth was hanging open in amazement...I had to laugh at myself. The sets, special effects, actors, and everything were fascinating! Wicked is still a favorite but Mary Poppins is right up there very close to it!
After the show we had an early dinner. Then our plan had been to go to Central Park but it was too wet outside. We decided to try the Museum of Natural History only to arrive there 10 minutes before closing. So, my sister and niece went into the Ripley's Believe it or Not Odditorium. It wasn't appealing to me (I'm not into getting freaked out like the advertisement for it said) so I wandered around and saw some of the sites of Times Square. There is so much to see!
We called it an early night and packed up our bags. We're hoping for better weather tomorrow so we can finish some of the things we didn't get to do before our flight leaves tomorrow night.
1 comment:
sounds like your trip was amazing. I am glad that you could have so much fun. That is fun you got in a lot of walking exercising to keep up with the good food you ate. :)
Post a Comment