Saturday, July 10, 2010

Summer Fun

Today I hiked to Stewart Falls with some friends.
I forgot how beautiful it is up there!

It's been a while since I hiked to the falls. I remember hiking
there when I worked at Aspen Grove which is at the trail head.

Utah mountains are so beautiful!

I wish I could spend more time in the mountains.
It's nice that Provo Canyon is close and easy to get to.

The waterfall was really full too thanks to
all the melting snow and the rain we've had.

It was a great way to spend a Saturday!

We all learned some new things too, haha.
Sorry, it's inside information and I won't post it here.

It was a great day!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did that hike in late May, even with snow still around. UGH! Next up, hike Timp. Are you ready? I'm going to ATTEMPT this hike probably next weekend on the 24th. I'm totally terrified though. But it's my Everest so BRING IT ON!

Rachel said...

Best of luck with Timp! You can do it! I went to the top once and that was enough for me. It's beautiful though!