Tonight I had the "sister missionaries" come for dinner...they were actually 2 young women from my ward. The youth had a missionary night to give them the experience of a dinner appointment with a member family. It was a walk down memory lane for me. I was asked to cook something authentic from my mission in Argentina and share mission experiences with them. They shared a message about families from Preach My Gospel.
I chose to make empanadas, basically they are a meat pastry. The dough had to sit in the fridge for a while so I made a classic ground beef filling as the dough set. Yes, I added eggs, raisins, olives, and all that good Argentine flavor!
I chose to make empanadas, basically they are a meat pastry. The dough had to sit in the fridge for a while so I made a classic ground beef filling as the dough set. Yes, I added eggs, raisins, olives, and all that good Argentine flavor!
1 comment:
Mmmm. I love empanadas! You should post the recipe!
Post a Comment