Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Silly Christmas Jokes

My supervisor brought these jokes to our team meeting at work this week to get us to laugh. I know they're a bit cheesy but I hope they make you smile!
***
What do elves learn in school?
The elf-a-bet
***
What's the difference between the Christmas alphabet and the regular alphabet?
The Christmas alphabet has no “L” (Noel)
***
What Christmas carol is a favorite of parents?
Silent Night
***
Why does Santa have three gardens?
So he can hoe, hoe, hoe
***
What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire?
Frostbite
***
What kind of bird can write?
Pen-guin
***
What did the ghost say to Santa Claus?
I’ll have a boo Christmas without you
***
How do sheep in Mexico say Merry Christmas?
Fleece Navidad!
***
What does a cat on the beach have in common with Christmas?
Sandy Claws!
***
What kind of candle burns longer, a red candle or a green candle?
Neither! Candles always burn shorter
***
Why was Santa’s little helper depressed?
He had low elf-esteem
***
What do you call people who are afraid of Santa Claus?
Claus-trophobic
***

No comments: