
Even with everything that happens I still find things to laugh at. One of my co-workers told me that they completed a food stamp interview with someone whose child's middle name was "Mart." Seriously, we wonder if the parents spend a little too much time at Wal Mart. Some of the names that pop up on cases are a little surprising.
Today was a Dilbert day. I needed a break so I went to the Dilbert website and this is what I saw:
I was thinking the same thing a week ago...the part about not affording a big vacation this year, not about laying down in kittty litter. That's disgusting but funny! That was until I got the phone call that my car accident settlement finally went through. Yeah! It's been about 8 months since the accident and I still have some neck pain but overall I'm glad it's all behind me. They're going to cut me a nice BIG check and I plan to use some of the money to take a much needed vacation. My sister Jeanie and I are planning to go to New York in January to see a few Broadway shows. I can't wait! The rest of the money is going into savings for now. Maybe the accident was a blessing in disguise in a way. It's nice to have something to look forward to.

1 comment:
Dilbert is always a winner. New York sounds so fun! I can't wait to hear what shows you go to!
Post a Comment