Last night I actually went on a first date! It's been a while since I've had to deal with first date jitters. I guess I've been staying in my comfort zone hanging around the same guys for too long. So this was a good change. Before last night I've only talked with him on the phone, by text, and through email. We decided to meet so we could talk face to face. We met up at the BYU Creamery for some of their yummy ice cream! After that we tried to see a movie but we couldn't find one with a time that worked for us. We decided to go mini golfing instead. Wow! It's been a while since I've done that. He won but only by 6 points. I even got a hole in one! We had fun. It was good to talk with him and get to know him better. I don't think anything more than friendship will happen but I'm open to surprises.

No comments:
Post a Comment