I decided to try making new Christmas candy this year. I love peppermint bark so I decided to try making it. The first attempt tasted yummy but I think the second attempt tastes good and looks great!
It was so easy to make! Crush 6 or 8 candy canes (I put them it a ziplock and hit them with a meat tenderizer mallet, it worked great!) Line a cookie sheet with foil or parchment paper. Melt some milk or dark chocolate and spread it thinly on the pan. Put it in the freezer to set while you melt some white chocolate. Stir most of the candy canes in the white chocolate and spread over your other chocolate as the second layer of yumminess. Sprinkle the rest of your candy canes over the top and press in slightly so it sticks (this also makes it look nicer).
My lucky coworkers get to sample this tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment