Since I was making the cookies for a dessert auction at church I wanted them to be extra yummy. So I turned to my friend 'Google' and found an easy recipe that actually turned out! I did make a few minor adjustments to the recipe and what I'm sharing here is how I made them. You can check out the original recipe online, just click this link.1/2 cup margarine, softened
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 egg
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
24 unwrapped hershey kisses
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 egg
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
24 unwrapped hershey kisses
Combine margarine, peanut butter, sugars, egg, and vanilla. Blend together very well. Add flour, baking soda and salt with mixer. Refrigerate dough at least 30 minutes or until you are ready to bake them. Roll into balls by hand (or use a cookie scooper), roll them in white sugar, and then place on cookie sheet. Bake in a preheated 350 degrees oven for 9 to 10 minutes. Just a hint, cook them based on time not how they look. Don't over bake! When they come out of the oven take them off the pan to cool (I like to put them on a paper towel on the counter so the bottom stays flat). Gently push 1 hershey kiss into the middle of each cookie. Enjoy perfection!
No comments:
Post a Comment