Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Random stuff about me...

I consider myself a connoisseur of honey mustard...
I especially like it with chicken tenders. Yum!
*
I have my Grandma Hancock's knees, so do my sisters (proof can be found in family pictures). That can't be changed.
*
I'm counting down the days to my summer vacation.
Only 33 days left...
Costa Rica, here I come! I cant wait!!
*
I no longer need my library card to reserve books because I have my card number memorized. I know...I'm a nerd and I love it! :)
*
I love reading the Book of Mormon
and other church publications (like the Ensign)!
*
I probably spend too much time reading, if that's possible.
*
I can be distracted easily, especially if I'm tired.
*
My new favorite TV shows are NCIS and Chuck. I also like watching Cash Cab when I can.
*
I love the movie Bandslam! I wish they'd make more movies that are worth watching.
*
I like my job. Yes, I get stressed out sometimes
(like now, it's medicaid open enrollment)
but being busy is generally a good thing.
***
That's all for today...now you know a few Rachel trivia facts :)

2 comments:

Martha said...

Costa Rica? I am excited for you. I keep telling myself I need to get a passport so I can up and leave the country on a whim one of these days. ha ha if only. Well I hope you have ton of fun in Costa Rica I will look forward to reading all about your trip.

Meridith said...

Oh, Rachel, I want to see your new hair cut! :)